Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Admiring Men



I recently commented on Beauty of the Year's post about virginity, where I said that I didn't want to be a teenage virgin. She assured me that I'd be a "healthy sex lover in no time," - much to my relief. She also said that she's seen the way I "admire men," and she's right.

I love them. I love the way men smell, I love boys who don't wear shirts, I like the way their jokes are always so much funnier than girls' jokes. I love sporty boys' legs. I love boys who sing. I love boys who play instruments. I love their backs. I love sweaty boys. I even love cocky boys.

I do admire them. And sure, this might be distinctly anti-feminist, but I couldn't give a shit. Sure, I'm pro women's rights and all that, but I love being in the secure grip of a male. It gives me comfort to know that their hands are bigger than mine and that they can lift me up for a Hollywood kiss. I can't wait to find a man (and not a boy. A man) who can take my tiny hand in his, and wrap me in a bear hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you care about age? Like would you get with an older guy, or someone around your age? I met a girl that was 15 once that was sleeping with a 25 year old.

Oh, and it would be great if you could comment here too.
http://butch3r.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/sexual/

sixteensecrets said...

At this point in time, I do care about age. I wouldn't want to go with someone more than five years older than me, but perhaps as I get older that will begin to change.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... Thanks. I feel so good that you thought about my comment. I love men too. I love their deep voices. Their large, rough hands. Their face stubble. So much to name. When the time is right (don't rush), you'll know. You are young, beautiful and smart. There isn't a damn thing wrong to admitting how you crave a man, not a boy.