Sunday, 28 September 2008

General Musings

I opened up a new window so that I could make a post, and then I blanked out. No idea what to write. None whatsoever. Well, that's a lie to be honest. I do have a few thoughts floating around in my head, but none of them are really worth blogging about.

I'm on holidays at the moment, which equals a lot of boredom, although not so much this time because I have to spend a lot of the time rehearsing lines for my production. Exciting. I'd invite you all to see it, but obviously that's give away the mystery of the blog, wouldn't it? And also, I doubt that many of you are in New Zealand, so you know. Sorry. It'll be good though. I wear a totally outrageous costume that should get a few laughs (fingers crossed).

I went to a party last night. Called for a taxi at about 12.15. By 1am in still hadn't arrived and nearly everyone else had left. So I had to call my mother. Cool. My friend's still trying to organise a venue for her party, and I know if she can do it, it'll go off. She's promised sexy boys as well:P

No comments: