Saturday, 6 September 2008

Mantra: Live With No Regrets.

Well, I did it. I went to the party last night and just before I left, we hooked up. Hell yes we did, thank you very much.

I didn't think it was going to happen, because he didn't seem that attentive to me. Probably because he's leaving on Monday and won't see everyone for about three months. But still. I was losing my confidence, and then after the last drink I had (vodka and orange juice. I HATE orange juice), I told someone who was closer to him than me that I wanted to hook up with him. I later found a group of them talking. I joined in, and subtly everyone except him disappeared. He turned to me and said,
"I guess you've got what you wanted?" And I just played dumb. Cool, huh? "She's told me that you want to hook up with me. Is it true?"
"She wouldn't be lying."
"Why? Is it because I'm leaving?"
"It could be." Read between the lines: No it's not because you're leaving, but because you are it makes it a whole lot easier and less complicated.
"Shall we just do it and leave it at that?"
"YUP."

He led me over to a corner of the garden and there we started making out for awhile until my friend interrupted us.
"Uhhh, Six... your mum's here."
"Damn. I'll be out soon..." She left us to get back to what we were doing for a little while longer. He ran his hand down my leg and hitched it around his hip. I took that as an invitation to lift the other one, and then he was just holding me (Body. Of. A. God). We were both a little drunk, so the kissing wasn't fantastic, but I hope it's a good memory for his lonely nights.
He made a delicious "mmmm" noise, and I knew it was time for me to leave. Not that I wanted to. Curse my mother and her terrific timing.
I pulled away with a reluctant smile, and he said, "far out. So could've gone there." I took this to mean sex. I just smiled, knowing that I never would have gone there and said goodbye.

Maybe he'll pay me a booty call in three month time.

No comments: