Thursday, 25 September 2008

Bitch and Moan

It's another bitching blog. How I love to moan about people I dislike!

Samantha is a girl at my school who my friend Ashley (the girl I created the list with) very much dislike. The other night I made a joke about Ashley hitting on older men, and Samantha came up and said - in that, I'm saying it like it's a joke, but you know I'm not - "That's what Ashley does, and that's why no one wanted to take her to town on Saturday." This is most definitely NOT true, as I was going to take her into town until she realised she didn't have any id.

I find Samantha rude and irritating. She's always acted as though I'm stupid, and often makes rude jibes. After awhile, it gets to you and I think Ashley is about a second away from punching her lights out.

The next bitch and moan is my older sister, again. I came home this afternoon - we're heading into Spring and it was delightfully warm today- and she had the fire on. Ugh. So unnecessary. And yet I have to be nice to her because I want to use her id card on Saturday. Sigh.

No comments: