Saturday, 13 September 2008

Around the World

Whenever people ask me, "if you could only go to one place in the world before you died, where it would be?" I was always stuck for an answer. There are so many places on Earth, how could I possibly pick just one? Europe, Asia, America. Too many places!

Tonight I was watching a travel show on TV, and I finally realised where my one place would be.


Africa.


Helping AIDs orphans, seeing wild lions and giraffes on the Serengeti, and meeting a Masai warrior. If I don't make it to Africa before I die, I could possibly regret for all of the after life.

It was tonight that I decided I will slowly save for a trip to Africa, aiming to go when I finish university in about three years time. I'll need a lot of money, but I know that three months of living will be worth it.

No comments: