Monday, 18 May 2009

Things I Learnt From Kip

After spending all of yesterday crying over the fact that I'd finally realised that there was nothing between us, I felt better today. But not a lot better until this evening, when I talked about it with a lot of my friends from home. Talking about it so much made it more bearable. Now I don't want to cry as much.

And these are The Things I Learnt from Kip:
  • The physical side should not rule the emotional side.
  • Stop before you get hurt.
  • Blow jobs and fire alarms do not mix.
  • 'Screwing the crew' should only be done when thought through.
  • Hand jobs are more tiring than I would have thought.
  • I can unbutton a shirt with one hand.
  • I can also almost put a condom on with one hand
  • You never realise how much you care until you realise they're never going to be yours.

No comments: