Friday, 17 April 2009

The Virgin Talk

This is a little out of order, seeing as I had the virgin talk with Kip at least two weeks ago. I already briefly mentioned the talk we had, but I thought I'd go into more detail because it was quite a sweet moment.

It had been the usual night. A group of us had been watching Twilight in my room, and slowly they all began to disperse after until finally it was just us two. He was sitting on my bed, which had been turned into a couch for the night's screening, and I was leaning against my desk. I smiled at him and walked over to him, and as always, we slowly began to kiss. Soon I had my legs wrapped around him, and he was holding me up, stopping me from falling off the bed.

Later we were lying quietly, his hand around my waist and I was secure against him. I realised that I needed to tell him that I was a virgin, just so he was 'aware' of it before we got into a proper relationship. I didn't think he'd care, but I thought he had a right to know.
Thing is, I couldn't say it. It seemed to strange a thing to say aloud. I sighed, and snuggled closer to him. Then I sighed again.
"What's wrong?"
"It's just..." I faded out and sighed again. His grip tightened around me and he kissed the back of his neck,
"What is it?" I buried my face in the pillow and sighed again,
"It's embarrassing." His lips returned to the back of my neck and he rocked me softly,
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"I do want to tell you, it's just embarrassing."
"It can't be that embarrassing."
"It's just that... You should know that... I'm not... I haven't..."
"Oh. I think I know what you're trying to say,"
"You do?"
"You're not... you haven't... gone all the way before." I sighed in relief that I didn't have to say it.
"Yeah..."
"Well to tell you the truth, neither have I." My whole body relaxed, but I was also surprised. He'd told me he hadn't had much experience with girls, but he seemed to know what he was doing when we were in bed. I rolled over to face him.
"Really?" I asked, and he nodded.
"So don't be embarrassed, because if you're embarrassed, then I'll be embarrassed," he said, and I smiled. I snuggled into his chest and lay there for a bit.
"So it doesn't matter?"
"Why would it matter?"
"It does to some guys,"
"I know. But not to me."

2 comments:

Jane said...

How lovely. He sounds really nice.

Usually use the "I'm a virgin" line to get unwanted people to stop bugging me. "I'm a scientologist" works really great too. lol

Anonymous said...

"I'm a Scientologist"

Thats truly classic, I'll have to remember that one. Those people are pretty scary, had an interesting run in with them once...