Sunday, 19 April 2009

Home Soon.

Well, I head back to the hostel tomorrow. Thank God! I'm so homesick for it, and I'm the only one from my group not back. Last night they all went to town, and boy did they go to town! I've been hearing gossip all day. One friend hooked up with a girl on the second floor, while another one brought a girl back to his room and still hasn't emerged. And then Kip's brother was very cosy with a girl that no one likes... except him, apparently. I was so sad that I missed it all!

I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow, but I'm also kind of worried. I'm worried about Kip and I, because I worry that maybe I don't actually like him. I think I do -I think about him all the time, and when I get a text from him I smile, but I don't get that crazy feeling inside my tummy. I hope it's just because I have him, so I don't need that excited "oh my God, he texted me," feeling. I hope so at least.

In other news, I'm thinking of becoming a columnist. Or a film critic. Ah, university. I love how it opens your mind to new career opportunities.

No comments: