Tuesday, 14 April 2009

I Want You.

I want you to smile when you see me again. It's been two long weeks of flirtatious text messaging, and I don't think I can wait to see you much longer.
When I slip into your room, I want you to pick me up. I want to wrap my legs around your hips and kiss your lips quickly, and then smile at you. I'm going to push myself up against you. I'm going to kiss your neck, your jawbone, your cheek bone, your nose. You will take me over to your bed and lie me down with a smile on your face.
You will kiss me, and you will bite my bottom lip. I want your rough side to come out and play with me. 
Your hands will roam, but I know you won't have the confidence to make the first move, so I'll reach for your t-shirt, which you will pull over your head, barely breaking my kiss. You will throw it with careless abandon on the floor. Then, you'll move for my clothes. I'll make it easy for you, I promise. I'll wear a little dress that you only have to pull over my head to expose my new, lacy pink bra that I got especially for you to see me in.
You'll push yourself up against me and breath heavily. And that's when I'll stop you.
"It's dinner time," I'll say. I'll smile and roll out from under you, slip my dress back on and tidy my hair.
"But don't think you're getting any sleep tonight.

No comments: