Thursday, 24 January 2008

You Want a Piece of This?

I was at a friend's place last night, and the eight or so of us turned on some techno and hip-hop music and began dancing. We do this often, being silly and just generally having a good time. Suddenly we started talking about cool dance moves, and I showed them one I learnt in a dance course a million years ago. It's sort of a body roll, but I move my body around at the same time. It's impossible to explain. They were blown away by it. I thought it was just an average dance move - turns out I was wrong. I've got excellent control over my hips and can move them really well, but I was sort of under the impression that everyone could do it, now I feel extra sexy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well youtube yourself and show us the snazzy dance moves! :)