Saturday, 19 January 2008

The Scene.

Oh dear. I think everyone who works in the store where Ralph works knows that I have a MASSIVE crush on him. I'm so embarrassed. I get this feeling because I was out front tidying, and the script went a little something like this:

Sixteen Secrets is out the front of her shop, doing a general tidy. She's trying to peek over at Ralph without him noticing. Suddenly, Ralph's work mate, John grabs her attention.

John: You like tidying up, don't you?
Sixteen Secrets: laughing It's my life and joy.
Ralph: I'll trade you this, he holds up an object from his store for a book.
Sixteen Secrets: Tempting...but no.

Then, Ralph's boss, Smith, gets in on the act.

 Smith: He'll even sign it for you. To Sixteen Secrets, with love, Ralph.
Sixteen Secrets: Laughing Oh, well in that case...

The bell dings from inside Sixteen Secret's shop and she exits. End scene.

I also saw them looking over at me throughout the day. I'm rather embarrassed.

2 comments:

thecollegiateoutsider said...

it could have been worse. there could have been zombies. or you could have actually said something embarrassing :)

Anonymous said...

if i had a dollar for every guy who turns out had mutual feelings toward me in their youth.. i'd be a rick fuck!