Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Random Hook Ups

I blog far too frequently. I've finished school for ever, and don't go to university until March, so time is on my side. I'm also too broke to do anything, and after Saturday night, I don't want to. 

The guy got two points. He eyed me up for ages in the club before asking me to dance. Guys in clubs don't tend to do that, they just come up behind you and expect you to grind on them. He also said that I was "really pretty." Two points. Then we made out. It was revolting. He was the worst kiss I've ever had. I felt as though I was drowning, whilst also feeling as though when we broke apart, my lips would be gone. It didn't help that I was thinking of my crush (who from now I shall call Isaiah). Saturday night in town sucked hard, and I am unwilling to spend so much money on it again anytime soon.

I've also realised that I don't want random hook ups all the time. I like the thought of a regular, a sort of 'friends with benefits,' but I'm sick of hooking up with randoms who 90% of the time suck at kissing. Ashlee and I were talking about needing to find me a regular. She's found one for regular hook ups in town (but she's still into the random hook ups as well), and now it's time to find me one. It doesn't even have to be for in town. They can come over when everyone is out and we can fool around. That's be preferred, in fact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway I can submit an application for the position of regular? :P