Sunday, 14 December 2008

Babies, Friendship and TV.

I think I'm a lot more emotionally caught up in this than I realised. It's not that I want this to go further, it's not like I want him to be mine. I just... well that's just it. I don't know. I've never been that far with a guy before, and I've never had a guy say things like, "I don't want to do anything you're uncomfortable with," to me, and check that I'm ok.

I'm also seriously worried about our friendship. And not because of this, but because of what our futures hold. He's already busy working two jobs so we don't get to talk as much anymore, and I'm scared that when the baby comes he'll forget all about me, and then I'll move away, and our friendship will be over. It doesn't help that everything I've been watching lately seems to feature pregnancy. It's like it's punching me in the face, reminding me that Isaiah will never be able to fully be my friend because he's got some other life. Fuck.

On a completely different note, go out and rent Outrageous Fortune, which is a NZ drama-comedy. It's fantastic.


No comments: