Monday, 29 December 2008

Parties, Isaiah, New Year's.

I went to a party the other night, and got very, very drunk. I needed to drown out the constant thoughts of Isaiah, as it was beginning to kill me a little bit. I was very hungover the next morning, but at the same time felt suprisingly good. He no longer hogs my thoughts, and I'm not spending the whole day waiting for him to text me. I have, however wondered what happened to our friendship, and I have told him that we need to talk when he gets the chance, just so I know where I stand in his life. Once I know, I'll be able to move on with my life.

I also tried a ciggerette at the party. I had one puff and it was the most revolting thing I've ever had in my entire life. I have no understanding of why someone would want to do that to themselves. Ugh. I had to wash it down with a big swig of Vault.

I don't have a New Year's resolution yet. I can't think of one. My last year's one was (I found it after trawling through my blog) to "throw everything I've got at 2008, don't regret anything and have FUN." I guess I mostly suceeded in it. I did regret stuff, but who doesn't? I want to have a different resolution this year, but a similar one. I'm going to a raging house party for New Year's. Hopefully I can get a New Year's kiss!

No comments: