Friday, 26 December 2008

Meaning of Christmas

I spent much of Christmas Day reflecting. And a lot of my thinking was about Isaiah. selfish fool that I am, I'm actually jealous of both his girlfriend and his baby. How dare they take up his attentions!
I began to think about how much he means to me. He's both my best friend and this fantastic guy with whom I seem to be madly in love with. I've never been further with a guy before, and no guy has treated me with such respect. And although it shouldn't of happened, I wouldn't stop it from  happening again. I have fantasies in my head where his nose doesn't start bleeding and we get very carried away. He's the only person who's asked about how my grandad is doing, and that touches me. He's also the only person who truly believes in what I want to do, and the only one who believes I'll get there.

I don't think he's aware of how much he means to me. Maybe one day I'll tell him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as Isaiah is able to fulfill his responsibilities as a father in providing and caring fully for his child, & he no longer wants to be with the mother that's life. In all of this you must be completely willing to share potentially very little left over from those important responsibilities.