Sunday, 2 November 2008

Let's Dance

I went to town last night after dragging myself away from the best house party of the year. I went with my good friend Ashley, and a few guys who thought they had to babysit us. It was very kind of them, but I was glad when Ashley suggested they go sit down while we danced.

And danced.

And danced.

And then made out with hot boys.

Overall, it was a very good night. I was a bit disappointed that my friend Lee didn't join us. I've been semi crushing on him for awhile and know that when he gets crunk, he likes his friends a whole lot more, if you know what I mean. But that's another blog, because boy will that take some sorting through, with him a having a pregnant on/off girlfriend and all.

Until I feel like climbing that mountain, adieu.

No comments: