Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Two People

Two people know who this belongs two. One, is Mimi. Mimi, my life and soul. She is my best friend, whom without I would be just a shadow of myself. The other, is William, whom I tell a lot to, but we have a strange relationship that I am unsure of how to describe.

I'm glad Mimi knows. When I posted my second blog, A Night to Remember, I felt as if I was lying, as we had vowed to tell no one, yet there I was, writing it erotically for all the world to see. Mimi and I have done so much together, from that night, kissing in spas and just plain old hanging out and discussing the evolution of us. She knows I have a million fantasies involving her, and if you ever saw her, you probably would too.

However, sometimes I wonder about my telling William. He's a great guy and everything, don't get me wrong. But how honest can I be when he is reading? Can I post freely, like that last night I totally turned myself on fantasising about James McAvoy? Or if I take French Postcards, can I post them on here? Will he judge? Will I be able to look him in the eye?

So there is my dilemma. Two people know. One I'm glad. The other? Well... I can't decide.

No comments: