Saturday, 8 September 2007

My Random Babblings

I'm staying up for the rugby (All Blacks v. Italy in their first World Cup match), so I thought I'd post up some of my random thoughts of late.


I'm quite a short person, so when I go to things that involve a lot of sweating, I'm usually around arm pit level, which is nice. I went to a gig the other night, and no one was that smelly until my friend came along. Phwor. And it wasn't even a boy. She smelt really bad. I couldn't stand to close to her. Infact, I took a few steps away and pretended I wanted to dance rather than admit I was to overcome by her stench to stand next to her.

I could be working on my book right now. I just realised. Or studying. I worked all day, so I didn't exactly feel like studying. And I'm too lazy to write, because my writing got crap. It's just puttering along now. I killed off a dog that hadn't ever been introduced. I'm a terrible author. But there are bits that stand out. I live my life vicariously through the book, which is rather sad.

I'm so tired. There's still an hour until the rugby. I'll have to make a mocha.

It's my ex-best friend's birthday on Monday. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Card? Present? Text message?

2 comments:

Leo said...

I have recently found your blog and love it even though i have only read these few posts, i plan on reading them all! you have probably stated the answer later in your blog but, if you watch rugby, it would be rare if you were from America. So where are you from?

Leo said...

never mind miss new zealand :-P

such a far away place!