Sunday, 2 September 2007

Sins and Virtues

Lust Sloth Envy Pride Gluttony Greed Wrath
~
I love reading sealed sections. They make me imagine things I shouldn't.
I'm far too lazy, yet I still wonder why I don't have a flat stomach.
I'm jealous of their relationship, and the complete devotion he had for her.
I love being proud of things I have achieved.
I eat more than I should, which is probably something to do with the love handles.
I want it all.
My anger builds up and curdles my insides. I'm scared of snapping.
***
Chastity Abstinence Liberality Diligence Patience Kindness Humility
~
I'm a virgin
I can say no to food I don't need.
I like to buy people things.
I work hard.
I can forgive and forget. I am willing to wait.
People can lean on me in times of need.
I'm humble.
***

No comments: