Thursday, 26 July 2007

A Night to Remember

I've kissed more girls than most sixteen year old girls have. A friend of mine, John* used to have 'spa parties,' where we'd try to cram as many people as we could into his four person spa. I think the record was thirteen. Anyway, being dared to kiss girls was a common occurrence. It was there that I first made out with Mimi* and Roxie*. Roxie wasn't that good, in my opinion. I don't want your tongue shoved down my throat.

The night after New Year's, I went over to my friend Demi's* place with Mimi. Demi had spent New Year's alone, so we decided to recreate the night. We watched some below average movies and discussed boys, friends and sex - a common occurrence when with Mimi. Around midnight we made our way up to Demi's room to talk while drifting to sleep. We were home alone, so there was no reason to stay quiet. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but the talk moved onto breasts. Now, I'm generally recognised to have the 'perfect' breasts, big, but not huge and utterly squeezable, according to Mimi. In true Mimi fashion, she did just that and made a cute little noise. I returned the favour.

That's where it began. The feeling over PJ's went to under, a quick grab of the breasts at first, and then as we grew more confident with each other it turned into trailing our fingers sensually over stomachs, and up onto pert nipples. It didn't feel strange like a heterosexual would expect, it felt normal. It felt good. Mimi crawled up on top of me and ran her hands under my top, pulling it up but not off. Demi, in the beginning was shy and more content to watch in fascination what was happening in her bed, and as Mimi sat on my slowly rocking hips, I extended a hand and reached under Demi's Metallica t shirt, slowly encouraging her to join in as Mimi fondled me. She too, extended a hand to Demi and touched her gently. She slowly rolled of me and next to her, and my trembling hands moved to Mimi, who cried out when her breasts were grabbed hard. Myself, I preferred to be caressed softly, something Mimi did well. Once again our confidence grew, we dared to go further with each other - although not a lot further. I ran my finger up Mimi's thigh, but chickened out and returned to her pert nipples that I sampled in my mouth.

This erotic experience continued until three in the morning, when we called it quits and fell asleep in the bed, arms entwined. The next morning, it was as if nothing had happened. Although no body mentioned it, there was no awkwardness between us. It was almost as if this was a regular occurrence. I almost wondered if it was a dream, but it wasn't. It was three girls experimenting, something I think that all girls should try. It didn't convert me to homosexuality - I still want the touch of a man against my skin, but it helped me to discover what I like, how I like to be touched. Although I'm ready for a guy to come along, if I was alone with Mimi in a bed again, I know that chances are, there would be a repeat performance. Maybe we'd even go further so that when our Prince Charmings' arrive, we can tell them how we like it.


*Names changed. Do you think I really have friend's called Roxie and Mimi? I wish.

1 comment:

Mike and Amber said...

We'll be on the look out for follow up posts :)