Monday, 28 September 2009

Fucking on the Phone

Last night we were both naked in his bed, my hand around him, and his fingers in me when my cellphone went off.
"Just ignore it," I said, thinking it was a text message. He picked it up and I noticed that the little light was still flashing. "Fuck, it's a phone call." I flipped it open and answered it.
"Hi, Six! How're you?" It was my Dad. Jake got off the bed and wandered over to his drawers while I had a little chat to my father. He came back, condom on, and climbed on top of me, kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples. I tried to keep my voice steady and act like nothing was going on.
"Dad, I have to go now," I said, pushing Jake back as he tried to enter me.
"Oh, how come?" He said. I think he was a little bit disappointed.
"Because my boyfriend is about to fuck me," I replied.
Just kidding.
"I had a late night last night so I'm pretty tired."
"Oh, ok, goodnight love you."
As soon as I had closed me phone Jake was in me and I had the best sex I'd ever had. He focussed entirely on me getting pleasure, and when he whispered in my ear how he loves my "tight little pussy," I knew I'd found a winner. And then he gave me my first orgasm that I hadn't done myself and it was an excellent night.

No comments: