Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Silent Whispers

Saturday night I introduced Jake to my family at a cousin's 21st. Everyone seemed to like him, which was really good.

What was even better was us fooling around in our sleeping bags on the floor while my sister's slept in the double bed behind us. The restrictions of not being able to raise our voices above a near whisper was more of a turn on than anything I've ever experienced. He whispered all the dirty things he wanted to do to me while I tried to avoid moaning in ecstasy as his fingers worked magic on me.
The next day as we neared campus I rubbed him gently the whole way until he was rock hard by the time we got back.
"You realise," he said, "that as soon as we get inside I'm going to fuck you?'

And did her ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinky...i have done this before, no matter how quiet you think you are someone in the room heard you. so you might want to be more careful :P

Anonymous said...

" 'Girls' today would rather be famous and popular than smart."