Friday, 25 September 2009

Nudity and Orgasms

I've been discussing my sex life with two of my friends that I live with, and they say that I'm quite different from most girls.
Why?
Because Jake has seen me completely naked.
"But surely your boyfriend saw you naked when you guys had sex?" They both shook their heads,
"Nope, it'd be dark and straight afterwards I'd get under the sheets," Louise said, and Manda nodded in agreement.
"Really? That's so weird..."
"It's not weird, you're the weird one," Louise laughed, "you have way too much self confidence for a girl."
"I guess Jake just makes me feel beautiful. Afterwards we lie there for a bit, just, together. It's not weird at all. Should it be weird?"
"No, of course not. It's a good thing that you're confident about your body," Manda assured me. "Do you go on top?"
"Yeah..."
"Wow," said Louise. "I have so much respect for you. I think you've had better sex than I've ever had. Do you enjoy it? Or do you just enjoy it cause he enjoys it?"
"I enjoy it because it feels good... but I haven't orgasmed yet..."
"I never did with my ex, and we had sex all through Summer,"
"Shit, son."
"I also never enjoyed it like you do. I'm sure your orgasm's right around the corner."

Let's hope so. Sex is feeling good right now, but I still haven't peaked. Is it rude to tell him that I haven't?

1 comment:

DougOnBlogger said...

Perhaps it's rude to say you haven't and thus he better come up with something and make it happen. It's also rude not to say anything; that really doesn't help anyone at all! Nobody ever has good sex because their partner guessed. (at least, I haven't). You should say you need some more of anything that felt especially nice, or some new things you want to try, or whatever else is on your mind in this regard. I'm sure so many people say 'communication is essential' that it sounds like trite noise, but it's true!