Sunday, 6 September 2009

Things With Jake.

Things with Jake are going really well. We spent the day together shopping on Thursday (town dress for $34? Yes please), and the present he got me was an All Blacks t-shirt. I stayed in his room on Friday night and it was really nice. We've had 'the talk,' and he's completely willing to wait for me to be ready, he said he doesn't expect anything from me, which is cool. I'm trying to go slow this time around - I don't want to leap into this like I did last time, just to have my heart broken once more.

He also looked after me last night and put me to bed after I did winey hands - a bottle strapped to each hand. Needless to say, I don't remember anything after finishing the second bottle. Apparently I tried to go to town but they told me that it was 4 in the morning and I'd already been, when in reality, it was 10.30 at night and there was no way I was going anywhere.

No comments: