Sunday, 23 August 2009

Me and Him, Him and Me.

Well, he broke up with his girlfriend for me, and now we're together. I couldn't be happier. Both of us are a bit worried that karma's going to come round and bite us in the bum, but for now we're just focussing on us and getting to know each other better.
Before we got 'together,' I asked him how long he and his ex had been together. I wasn't going to go near it if it had been months, but it had only been three weeks, so I felt less guilty. He told me that he liked me and the beginning of the year, and he likes me now. Is that what I wanted to hear? Of course it was. I feel silly for feeling so happy about the whole thing, but I can't help it.
We spent two and a half hours on Skype on Thursday night, and we're going to talk online again tonight. He's also coming up to my hometown to see where I live, and then he's bringing me back here, where we'll spend the weekend hanging out until uni goes back.
I'm so excited for what this relationship might bring.

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Yay! This sounds like it'll be a lot of fun for you. :D

Thomas said...

Able to trust a guy like that, eh?

Me. said...

good luck, but i really hope he doesn't hurt you.