Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Facebook Chat and Suggestive Texts

Six

Do I wait round for creep Arabian guy or do I just give up and move on?

Nick

seriously?

Six

Seriously. I need to know before I get too cut up about it.

Nick

Dont mention i said this but Jake is pretty conflicted. we both know arabian is a joke.

what I know is that he doesnt wanna do wrong to anyone and is considering a lot

Six

Either way he's doing wrong.

And I know he doesn't want to be, he's not that sort of guy. I know this. But by not cutting me or her off he's just hurting both of us in the long run

Nick

i know. ummm... I know he wants to sort this out. im tryin to help him make this decision but its hard...

Six

Yeah. I know it is. And I want him to make the right one. Just right now I feel like I'm being messed around.

And the right one for him, not me

Nick

I honestly do not actually fully know wats...

wat hes thinking

Just a little time is wat i need to try and help him with this.

I want him to do right as well

Six

Yeah. I don't care what his decision is (well obviously I do, but you know). Just as long as he's happy with it.


Yes, I am well aware that chances are, I am setting myself up for some big hurt. Karma, right? But also, I only ever seem to get the bad side of karma, so surely I should be getting some good things soon, right?


Suggestive texts:


"You should not go on an exchange next year and instead come to South Africa with me in the middle of the year."


"Maybe I could afford to do both. Or visit you in South Africa on my way back."


"Gutted. Maybe. What if you had a boyfriend in NZ and you left for the USA? Be a big buzz kill, wouldn't it?"


"I don't and if I did it wouldn't be if he was willing to wait four months to kiss me again."


"Just hypothetically you know. But I'm sure he'd be willing to wait."

No comments: