Friday, 7 August 2009

LBD

Last night I went to a LBD (Little Black Dress) Party. I was picked up in a 2009 V8 Holden and given champagne to drink in the back. When we arrived at the venue, the door was opened for us and we had our photo taken outside the bar. I have never felt so cool in my life. I felt like a celebrity. It was the best night in town I've ever had.

I met up with a guy that I'm kind of interested in just before we went home. He was incredibly flirty and when I told him I was going home he offered to buy me a drink to stay. I texted him when I came home and he told me to come back to town so he could buy me a drink. I told him I "couldn't be bought," and his exact message was "it's a pity you can't be bought, because I'd buy you." I laughed him off and told him he was drunk and that I'd text him in the morning.
Then I saw on Facebook today that he's 'in a relationship.' WTF (yes, I did just use that), so now I don't know what's what. Everyone said that he's always all over me so I wonder why he'd flirt like that if he's taken. I'm a little bit disappointed, but I'm not overly worried. I'm just glad I didn't start liking him more before I found out.

No comments: