Sunday, 7 June 2009

Only the Lonely

And when I say that I'm happy again... well, I lied a little bit. I am happy, mostly. I'm over Kip, I'm happy for him and his girlfriend. But I feel lonely.
I went to town last night to celebrate the end of semester, and was instantly ditched by the guys I went with. I knew this would happen, and I wasn't worried by it. After awhile though, I was still by myself. I hadn't been approached by any guys (except for a creepy guy with hair that looked like a rug), and all around me, there seemed to be couples.
My night was lame. I wasn't exactly looking for a guy to hook up with, but to have been approached by one would have been nice, to have a guy to dance with would have been nice. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong in the man-front. I always make an effort to look good when I go to town, and yet never get approached.
I don't exactly want a boyfriend, but I miss the cuddling and flirting that goes on. I want someone to stay up until four in the morning with.

Yes, I'm aware of how pathetic I am, thanks for pointing it out.

No comments: