Wednesday, 25 March 2009

What To Do?

I no longer have any interest in Derek. He's great, but only as a friend. My attentions have turn to - yup, you guessed it - Kip. 
He was fine with me when he came back from his trip home, we've been flirting a bit since, and I find myself spending copious amounts of time in his room.
But, I've already fucked things up between us, and I don't know if we could work things out. I also don't know about 'screwing the crew.' If it goes wrong, it could stuff up everything, and I still have to live with him for another 32 weeks or so.

What to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be high school about it. If a single week and a half screws all chances for the rest of your college life, if he is so petty as to hold that against you as any more than a private 'how we realized we cared for each other' story, then he isn't worth pursuing anyways.

I'm betting though that he'd just be happy to know your interested now that you know what you want a bit better.

As for 'screwing the crew', you've been at school what, two weeks? This isn't even necessarily your 'crew', its just the first bunch of people you hung out with. Trust me, by the end of this year the 'crew' will be radically different than how it looks today.

Anonymous said...

Heh, that came out harsher than I meant it, please don't take it as an attack. ;)