Wednesday, 4 March 2009

O Week Continues...

Goodness, this could be the longest I've gone without posting. Well, maybe not. But it has been a little while. I've just been really busy adjusting to moving out and partying it up at university!

I'm having an excellent time, and I've made heaps of friends in my dorm. The only weird thing so far is the relationship between me and this guy called Derek. We're very good mates, but the other night he texted me after I'd left his room for the night saying, "I don't want a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, just real good mates, ok?" I texted back saying that it was all I expected, but I still found it a bit odd.

The parties here are great. I've already taken part in a costume party, a foam party, a beach and a beerfest. Tonight is a toga party and we get to march from campus to the local. O Week here is pretty much the most fun and exciting event I've ever taken part in.

I'll try not to leave posting so long again. I do have a post in my head, but it's just a matter of finding the time to post it, because I spend most of my time in other people's rooms.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Party it up! O-week only happens once! Be good ;)