Thursday, 12 March 2009

Happy Birthday, Isaiah

Today I made a move with reestablishing contact with Isaiah. I haven't texted him or anything, but I posted a birthday card, as he turns 18 on Friday. I carried the envelope around in my hand for what felt like forever, debating whether I should send it or not. It's not as if the card said anything dramatic or offensive. Just a simple,
"Happy 18th Birthday. Hope you can make the most of it. XXX, Six (I nearly wrote my real name then *panic*."

Why did it take me so long to send? I guess I'm scared as to what will result from it. I'm worried that he'll text me, and I'll fall in love all over again- although I think I've already changed a lot from being here so don't think I will. I'm also worried that he won't acknowledge me. Again. That would piss me off more than anything. He doesn't have to say a lot, just "thanks for the card," will do nicely.

I'm pissed off already thinking about him not talking to me, which I know he won't.

No comments: