Monday, 19 May 2008

Pick Me.

In one of my classes, which is made up of about seven girls and three boys, there is a guy who hits on anything that moves. I'm not even kidding. He once humped a male mannequin. He's always hitting on the girls, one girl in particular, because he gets a reaction out of her and knows she likes it. However, it always gets me down that he doesn't hit on me (even though he once told me that I had 'a sweet ass'). Which is stupid really. I'm not attracted to him, and I'd probably hate it if he did, yet I still get a bit disappointed when he chooses to hit on someone else. 

1 comment:

The Flash said...

First of all, it's pretty much every guy at some point in middle/high school who htis on anything that moves. Second of all, it's possible he actually likes you, and that's why he doesn't give you as much of a hard time. It sounds like he enjoys the attention from acting out; maybe he's trying to make you wonder about what you're missing out on.