Friday, 16 May 2008

Friday Night

Friday is such a fantastic day for me. It means the weekend is about to begin, school is nearly over, but work hasn't yet begun.

Every period of class seems to have an air of excitement, because the teachers are just as excited as we are to escape the dreary hell of pre-fabricated classrooms and damp, moulding ceilings that is our school.

I get home from school, throw off my school bag and sigh with relief. I don't think about the piles of homework piling up in the corner. It's Friday, God dammit. Tonight I will sit back, make something for dessert and relax in front of the couch. Once America's Next Top Model starts, the evening is set. I'll paint my nails as the wispy models bitch and moan. Next up is comedy show Rove, and then I end the night with my favourite show, Project Runway. 

Friday rules.

No comments: