Thursday, 20 December 2007

Progress?

Things just keep getting better and better. Yesterday SAWG was working late nights (it's nearly Xmas, folks!) and so was I. We don't get customers, neither do they. So he, this other awesome guy who works in their store (we'll call him Blue Shirt) and I just talked to each other the whole time. It was so much fun. We closed earlier than them and I went and talked to them as they closed up for the night. Blue Shirt showed me pictures of his baby and then I met his partner. I was flirtatiously rude (I hope) to SAWG. THEN. This is the most exciting part. They locked their doors and I walked along the road with SAWG. Who's name I actually know now. We walked. We talked. We flowed. And he is so awesome and I am more in love than ever :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I was flirtatious rude (I hope)."

Wonderful sentence ^^.

Well you talk with him, it is a good thing.

We are in christmas time maybe you can give him a little thing, especially if it is tied with something you talked with him. A book you talk to him about... some musics you talked to him, not a big gift but something which proves you remember your talks (and implies that you take interest with it).

Well anyway, I hope it will keep going good.

N.