Thursday, 27 December 2007

Clothing Curse

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

It's mufti at work for the next fortnight, which is great. It gives me a chance to impress Rob, even if guys don't notice those things. Although, a friend walked past today and said I looked 'damn fine.' 

However. It makes life much more difficult. If I didn't have a crush on SAWG - who's name we'll change to something more exciting, like... Ralph - I'd just chuck anything on. But I can't, because everyday I have to look good. I just don't have that many clothes. I'm in uniform at school, and uniform at work, so I just don't need that many, so it makes life very difficult, as I'm sure you can imagine. And then today I looked really good, and Ralph wasn't even working! It's rather irritating. I might have to go op-shopping and see if I can pick up any bargains.

2 comments:

Mr Subtle said...

Well Secrets, I think we all need some evidence to determine the scale of the impression you are making.

Just to be sure of course ;)

Oh and excellent blog by the way!

Brandon said...

Id have to agree... Evidence is th key to determine anything =P