Saturday, 8 December 2007

Christmas, Love and Cows

Whoops. Haven't blogged in a bit. I hope you haven't all forgotten about me. I think I haven't blogged because I haven't had any distinct ideas on what to blog. I think I'll just write a few bullet points of my random thoughts for you all:

  • My favourite teacher is leaving to be a deputy principal at another school, and that absolutely suck, but I'm so happy for him at the same time. He's one of those teachers who knows you better than you'll ever know yourself, and it's great. I'm sad he's going, because he was such an inspiration and always got me to the higher level when it came to my acting.
  • I've fallen in love with the guy who works in the shop opposite mine. Well, not really. I just think he's cute. Kind of hot-nerd. But I've never spoken to him, and have no idea how old he is, so I'll just shelve that idea :p
  • My feet are killing me.
  • I went to My Chemical Romance live in concert the other night. Better than expected.
  • I have the day off tomorrow. Choice.
  • It's nearly Christmas.
  • I spent all my pay on Christmas presents. Not choice.
  • My sister's a cow.
If you want to give me a topic to blog on, I assure you it will be much better than this one.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

you could blog about what you want for christmas or what your getting, or what you can give us ( the readers) for xmas cause i love presents myself =P