Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Christmas Wish

There aren't really any physical objects I want for Christmas. Well, no named objects at least. Sure, I want books and stuff like that, but I can't specifically name them. In saying  that, I do want stuff for Christmas, and so these are this year's Christmas Wishes:

  • I wish... for my page views to go up. I know that's pathetic, but I'd really like this to become a popular and regularly visited blog with heaps of comments etc. Ideally, I'd like to do this without posting any more pictures, but I do enjoy posting photos. Maybe I could find another site to launch them on.
  • I wish... for my back to stop hurting constantly. It's because I don't do enough exercise, so it's really my own fault. It still hurts, though.
  • I wish... to find another way to make money. I need about 6500 NZD to pay for my school trip to Europe next year. My parents are paying for some, and I've made about $2000 through my job, but I would like some source of legal alternative income.
  • I wish... for the girl at work to leave because I don't like her very much.
  • I wish... for prefect or head girl at school next year. It would be nice to finally be the best at something.
  • I wish... that my drama teacher wasn't leaving. He was so brilliant, and I'll miss him.
  • I wish... for good exam marks. I didn't study enough this year.
  • I wish... for love? I don't really. But something along those lines would be nice. Perhaps with the shop-across-the-way-guy (from here on in known as SAWG). Likely.
  • I wish... for sun over Summer. I've heard that it's going to be hot and humid. Lame. I want to tan.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Well I am glad to see you took some of my thoughts into considerations. Now lets see if i can make a quick comment about every point you've made for you xmas list.

1st - Hopefully youre blog does get more views, I know I enjoy taking time out of my day to read it =).Why don't you want to post pictures anymore, they are great pictures, and if you like posting them why let anyone stop you from doing it. Youre cute, and take nice pictures, i'd love to see more pictures, maybe its just me, I dunno.
2nd - It sucks to hear that your back is hurting, have you thought about going to someone to get it looked at to see if there is actually anything wrong
3rd - about making more money, i know tonnes of ways to make money but legal? nah hahaha
4th - That girl at work, why don't you just beat her up hahaha, I dunno, become her friend =P
5th - prefect or head girl? I dunno what that means, maybe its cause I'm Canadian lol.
6th - I'm sure youre a nerd so youll get good marks on the exams.
7th - You wish for love? Eh. The actual question is... What is LOVE?
8th - I enjoy the summers here in Canada. I get great tans =) too bad its winter now lol

There you have my comments, I dunno if they are any good so you can have them what they are worth.
Good Night... Brandon

The Fellatio Artist & The Geek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fellatio Artist & The Geek said...

As far as Blog traffic. A few things will help.

Posting clcikable links in the body of your blog makes it seem more relevant to Google. They need to be relevant though. Dunno how they know the difference but they do. For example where you mention the predicton for a hot and humid summer you could say link to a reuters news article on the subject. You can link to blogs you are reading as you comment on them, that sort of thing.

Another thing is how often your blog is mentioned in others and on their blog rolls. I am not sure but comments left on others blogs may count, and is certainly a way that you can get some direct traffic if people see your comment and click your name to see more about you. The more traffic the sites you comment on the more people that see your comment. We seem to get a lot of traffic from Always Aroused Girl and The Fellatrix.

Pictures don't get traffic but they do increase page views once they get there. consider using labels. Don't use too many categories but a few especially one labled pics (or in our case naughty pics) increase the time a visitor lingers. On the subject, make sure that visitors aren't scared off by too racy a picture for someone so young. (not to mention the fact you may change your mind about them later. Plenty of cute sots you can take that are totally pg or g rated.

Also, consider de-emphasizing your age, some parts of the world are more sqeemish about the young expressing themselves. Maybe its time to change the title to secrets of a seventeen year old for example, or mention age not at all.

Oh and write often, recently updated blogs are rated higher. so a little note every day, good for your writing anyway.

Good Luck.


The Fellatio Artist & The Geek