Monday, 14 December 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

I've just had the most wonderful weekend. Jake came up to stay on Friday, and left around lunchtime today. I didn't quite realise how much I missed him until I saw him again, didn't quite realise how much I love him until I saw him again.

We went shopping, and he bought me my Christmas present, which is a lovely pink satin nightie. We went to see The Time Traveller's Wife, which he surprisingly loved. I took him to a Japanese place for dinner, snuggled with him, had sex four times (once in the living room), and was generally the happiest I've been since the holidays began.

My favourite part of the weekend would have to be Saturday night. We were sleeping in separate rooms in accordance to my father's rules, when suddenly I was woken by Jake getting into bed beside me and pulling my arm over him.
"Are you ok babe?"
"My knee's in so much pain, and I knew you'd make me feel better," he said. He had a skin infection on his knee from being attacked last week, and for some reason it got very bad during the night. I climbed out of bed and fetched him some painkillers and then held him as he waited for it to kick in. He later told me that when he was little and in pain (has bone growths, which means he on occasionally gets bone infections), he used to crawl into bed with his mum. The fact that he reverted to that natural instinct with me made me feel incredibly special. Now I'm the woman that gets to cuddle him and make him feel better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We were sleeping in separate rooms in accordance to my father's rules, when suddenly... Jake getting into bed beside me"

??? So! When one is a guest in a father's house, one does not follow the rules? I'm confused!?!

Reflex said...

I find his behaviour a little creepy. Guys with mommy issues are always problematic. I get that it makes you feel special and all, but ask yourself: Am I looking to be his partner or his mother?

Pretty huge difference. Nice that he's willing to be vulnerable around you, but hopefully thats all it means. First post you've made thats made him seem like anything but a nice guy to me, so take this with a grain of salt.

sixteensecrets said...

Anonymous - When Daddy isn't home, the rules get broken. Besides, when we were in each other's rooms, we didn't sleep. So is that really rule breaking?

Reflex- You're right, the way I've written it does sound a bit like he's got mother issues. I don't mean it like that at all, because you're right -that's creepy. I meant it in the vulnerability aspect. I usually see him being strong and jokey, things don't really get to him. But to see him in a stage of weakness, and him allowing me to see it was most touching.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that's a typo for jocky as in jock.
Meanwhile we all know that father's rule re sleeping in separate rooms means not getting into each other's bed for chatting, snuggling OR sex. That should be respected whether one agrees with daddy's Victorian principal or not. Otherwise you are okay with Jock Jake disrespecting your father's wishes and rule while he is a guest in your father's house. Time to rethink this one? DO you want to date a guy who could give a fuck about what your dad thinks? Or didn't he do a good job bringing up his little girl in the first place?

Huron_Serenity said...

"when he was going through a week patch last weekend, and every text said "I miss you," or something along those lines, I got a little freaked out."

Yea, combined with the mother issues, he sure sounds like a strong and jokey guy.

Anonymous said...

Athletics generally help build mental stamina in both males and females - hence one of its benefits. Jake being "jokey" and all, I'm curious what sport or athletic pursuit he engages in (you as well)!?!

Anonymous said...

Has jock Jake ever read your Blog?
Has Jake ever brought you to orgasm through oral?
Has Jake ever given you oral?

Now, what do we know about this Jake so far?
• First there was good old Kip!?!
• Then “[Jake] was incredibly flirty… while in a relationship”
•14 AUGUST 2009 "I'm Not a Cheater" What a catch!
• 18 September- Blow job lie
• "Sex is feeling good right now, but I still haven't peaked"
• how he loves my "tight little pussy” sound like a potential virgin fucker – who moves on once it’s a he's had his way and it's less tight.
• So far we’ve heard nothing else but how much Jake loves your physical attributes, especially your big perfect breasts. Why is it we never hear about Jake mentioning anything about you except these things we wonder?
• 3 NOVEMBER 2009 Exams, Jake and Abuse- We learn your parents make a big step to allow boys in their house except ONLY in separate rooms – WHICH Jake knowingly later breaks.
• “Jock Jake asks "Are you happy with my body? Like, are you happy with me?"
Strange, because most normal guys, especially jocks are generally above this worry, except gay guys for which it is an obsession.
• This POST - Jake dishonours your parent’s wishes.

Anonymous said...

We're curious to know how old Jake is in comparison to you. Same age, younger, older by how much?

Anonymous said...

А вообще, не зря блогоньюс считается местом сбора всего самого интересного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересные новости[/URL] - безусловно правильное название для этого сайта.