Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Skype Calls

It's been just over a week since I saw him in person, but last night we had a Skype date. It started out as general conversation, talking about what we'd been up to, our families, our uni plans. And then it got a little romantic as we undressed for each other and just soaked each other up.

Only problem was, it made us both a lot more desperate to see each other again, which is why he's decided to fly up and stay with me in twenty-five days (yes, I'm counting down) so that we can spend time with each other.

After he told me he loved me and we hung up, I felt lonely, which sucked. I wanted to snuggle into his warmth and have him kiss me.

Twenty Five Days to Go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you trust and love him, but there have been some pretty famous cases where creeps and even "celebs" have used Skyping and recorded it or just had pals over to watch their gal get naked and masturbate for "them".

Worst case scenerio... he has a gal in ever port moves onto her or he grows to loath you and embarrasses you with your nakedness online.

Be careful out there.