Saturday, 14 November 2009

An Epiphany

I think I've had an epiphany before on this blog, but I'm had another one. I had it a couple of days ago while I was getting undressed for my shower.

I'm happy with my body.

It may not seem like a big epiphany, but for most women (and men too, perhaps), they never achieve happiness. Sure, I'm not perfect, but at this moment I've never felt so secure in my own skin. Going to the gym has made me relatively fit, and relatively toned. My legs still wobble a bit, but my stomach looks good. I'm confident to undress for Jake, and I know he loves my body, so maybe that helps.

It's a good epiphany to have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Abigail said...

That's a nice one...
I wish I could tell the same about me... but i'm working on it..

Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Oh so long ago we shared with you your French Postcards and you should definitely be happy in that voluptuous toned "firm feeling women" body as the lyrics from Luckenbach Texas say.