Sunday, 19 October 2008

Not Much of a Blog.

Sigh. I'm not really going to be able to post properly until my birthday in just over a week.

I've got a callback for a prestigious tertiary institute on Friday, so at the moment my time's taken up with that, plus I've got in exams in about 30 days, and I really should be focusing on that.

I was out today and bumped into a girl that I haven't seen in awhile. She dropped out awhile ago. She informed me that she was having a baby (I wasn't much surprised). That makes about 55 children to girls who started school with me. That's a helluva lot.

But let me assure you, my birthday blog will be big and fantastic. So much stuff has happened to me this year and I promise to try and recount as much of it as I can in a single celebratory blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be here!

Anonymous said...

Don't think that you have to make epic posts. We are happy with any little thing that gives a bit of insight about the girl in the french postcards. I don't know about anyone else, but I am FRAUGHT with anticipation about your planned birthday debauchery.