Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Single Again (after just three weeks).

I broke up with him. I woke up this morning and realised that I didn't find the unwanted touching a huge deal, but was using it as an excuse because I'm not ready for a relationship- and perhaps what he was expecting from it.

He apologised to me, face to face. I accepted it, because I knew he was sorrow. I then told him that perhaps we'd be better as friends, because we were just too different. He's so shy and I'm so out there. I said that he deserved someone who was more reserved and lady like.

I felt better for doing it. So what if I haven't got a boyfriend? My friends are all single at the moment and are having an awesome time. I've realised that I'm happy having fun mucking round in my last year of high school and I don't need a guy to assist me in that - unless it's a one off make out session, of course.

No comments: