Thursday, 7 August 2008

Single No More

I'm lazy, I know. At least I haven't sold out to paid work thank you very much CCG. Although if someone offered me cash to write stuff, I wouldn't turn it down, either.

Anyway, what I'm really on here to blog about is this:

He finally asked me out!

I'm no longer single!

He's so adorable, too. We'd admitted that we liked each other awhile ago, and I kind of thought that he would immediately ask me out. But he didn't, and eventually I said, "if you ever get around to asking me out, we can do that stuff" after receiving a particularly flirty text. After some more banter, he asked me out and although I knew it was coming I was so excited!

We're keeping it on the down low for the moment, because if his team mates find out any time soon, we'll never hear the end of it. I also want to wait until we actually go on a date in case it comes back to bite me in the bum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make sure to do the awkward but cute couples photo thing.
like.. you are taking the photo's just because you can, even though secretly you're posing to look good when you put them on bebo.

i want to see who's making you happy.