Thursday, 4 October 2007

Mystery Text

Do you ever send a text message to someone, but meant it for a different person? I did that today;

"Don't worry about it. Leave him to me, I'll deal with him."

What's sad about this text message, is that I wasn't actually texting anyone at the time. I invented this text and purposely sent it to them just so I would seem exciting. I re-read the text before I sent it, "oh, that's mysterious," I thought to myself, and then selected a person to send it to.

Why? I asked myself this very question. There are three possibilities:
a) I wanted to strike an interesting conversation
b) I wanted to seem mysterious and exciting
c) I was bored.

A and B are the two possibilities I would go with. Did it strike an interesting conversation? No. Do I seem more mysterious? I doubt it. Perhaps I should just go out me.


Thanks to Ms Puddin's advice to write about boobs. Look out for a post on them soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I broke up with my girlfriend (slut cheated on me), I 'accidentally' sent her a text that said, "I know. Well, are you coming over tonight?" I knew it would make her jealous, and sure enough it did. I even had to make up some stupid back story about a guy that I had been dating, and that he was coming over and we were going to have sex.

Ha. So stupid.