Tuesday, 23 October 2007

My Random Babblings

Exams are looming. I haven't started studying. Well, not as much as I should be. I wrote an essay today, but it was a half-arsed effort. I will knuckle down soon, well try to, at least.

On another note, my friend and I were having a very good discussion about falling in love, or rather, our lack of falling in love and want of love. It was a very good discussion until she didn't reply to my text.

To change the subject once more, I saw Atonement yesterday. Best film of the year. I'm not a huge Keira Knightly fan, but there is no denying her talent in this film. See it, or regret it!

I took some more photos. They are quite classy, if I do say so myself. I'll post them when I feel like it.

My birthday on Sunday. I will post a very good, life changing blog then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - almost a Halloween baby. Any evil powers?

sixteensecrets said...

No evil powers. At least none I have discovered. I wish I could fly, though.