Friday, 23 July 2010

Whoops?

We talked for over two hours online.

I went round to his house and we talked some more.

Then we kissed and talked. He said he just needed time. And if and when he was ready come for me, "and I will fight for you." I said I couldn't wait when he didn't know how much time it would take, and if he wouldn't be sure. He said he didn't expect me to wait. But now I'm hopeful again. Yes I know it's bad.

Then we had sex... but it felt like making love. But I cried afterwards. He was lovely, "baby, baby it's ok. Don't think about it." I stayed the night.

Yes, maybe it was a mistake. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe it will fix things. It probably won't.

No more to say.

2 comments:

Doug said...

"Don't think about it." Not altogether indicative of a healthy attitude.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Youngish one.
Remember this mistake.
Of course he's into doin'it with his old squeeze in a pinch.
Now there will be more hurt after his second break up with you. And his third.
And you will hate yourself for getting hurt again and again.
And it will go on and on whenever he needs sex.
BUT in the end log this experience all away, and the next time you break up with Mr.#2 remember to make that one clean.