Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Jealous?

Our ball is in a week, and all the guys are taking someone from outside of our group except for Derek. I kind of thought he'd ask just me, just because we're the only two without dates. I found out today that he has a secret date, but he hasn't asked her yet.
And I'm jealous! I'm not sure if I'm jealous because I wanted to go on his arm, or because I just wanted someone to ask me, or because I wanted to go with someone. But I am. I'm jealous, and I think it's a bad sign.

2 comments:

Niels said...

From what I've read so far I'd stop trying to attract Derick's attention. You seem like a witty, fun and good looking woman, I'm sure there's a lot of guys who would love to have you on their arm.. I'd say you'd have no trouble making Derick jealous that way. Especially when wearing the right dress with your great looking figure! Make him drool ;-)

MW said...

I hate being jealous for not real reason.

Good luck finding someone to go with!