Sunday, 19 July 2009

The End of Re-O

And Re-O Week draws to a close, and I made out with two guys on two consecutive nights. A bit slutty maybe, but I couldn't give a hoot because I had fun. And they both texted me the next day, so it was a great self esteem boost.

Although, in saying that the ball is in a couple of weeks, and I would very much like someone to ask me. Mostly just because everyone in my group of friends seem to be coupling off. There are eight of us, and only three singles left. I've never been asked to a ball, so it'd be nice just for a change, even if it's just Derek, the only single guy left.

1 comment:

Niels said...

Nothing slutty about it, making is having fun and you should! As long as its safe and you feel good about it afterwards (i.e. with respect) then by all means make out with all the people you want. You're young, free and single.. Now is definitely the time to enjoy it!