Monday, 26 January 2009

A1GP

Move over Edward Cullen, race car drivers are where it's at! I spent the long weekend in Taupo for the A1 Grande Prix, and it was so much fun! It was my first year, and I quickly fell in love with the sport. With engines powered by Ferrari that send the cars careening round the track at around 280kp/h, and drivers who are all close to my age, what's not to like?

Some of those boys are incredibly good looking, too. I'm drooling over Australian driver Ashley Walsh as we speak.

I've had a reader request I do a blog on something more heavy such as global warming or the economic meltdown, but right now I'm too lazy. I will think about it soon, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think stick with what you're good at, and you're good at talking about your life and what you're feeling.

Though as an economics student I'd be perfectly happpy to hear something about the financial crisis ;)

Anonymous said...

I almost missed the irony of posting about the possibility of posting about global warming within a post about car racing!