Monday, 25 January 2010

Twink Incident

When I was in Year 10 (about 14 years old), I turned to the desk behind me and asked my friend if she had twink (or white-out, whatever you want to call it) that I could borrow.

"No sorry, I don't have any," she said. As she was doing so, her best friend - who was seated beside her slowly reached out and grabbed the twink that was sitting on her desk in front of her.
"Ok, thanks anyway," I said, and turned back around. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her friend pretend to wipe her forehead with a relieved look on her face.

I never would have noticed if her friend hadn't reached out to hide the twink from me, and because of it, the incident has stayed in my head since.

I'm not sure of the relevance of this, but I felt like writing it down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you occasionally unconsciously think about twinking out some of your blog entries.